Sunday, December 11, 2011

Halloween in December?

So, now that Christmas is almost here I thought it was time to post a few halloween pics plus a few others.  Things have been going well here at the Barnes- Tate turned 18 and has finally entered nursery.  Let me tell you, I am sure our entire Relief Society is grateful.  I fully expected him to run off without turning back but Christopher and I have actually been rotating hours joining him in the throng of adorable children.  He will not sit on a chair, listen to songs, or play with toys unless he is on your lap.  It's actually really cute because ordinarily is SO independent. (if I scoop up food on a spoon for him after he is struggling he will pull back, shake it all off, and keep trying himself :)
He is running everywhere, trying to jump, and learning really important life-skills.  (thumping his chest like a gorilla on command, saying "elbow", giving knuckles, making the Oregon "O", raising his hands for "touchdown" and other essentials.)
Making "ghost strawberries"



Captain Tate- he would not leave my little face painting job alone...

Pumpkin cupcakes

Working out with Dad in the mornings...

Recovery protein shake (Tate is obsessed with smoothies and we always drink them together on the kitchen floor :)


My "helper"

At the zoo


Tate's favorite place at the zoo- the sanitizer station outside of the petting zoo.  I really can hardly keep him away from those things and after I finally drag him away, he bolts his first chance to run back to them.  


2 comments:

  1. Bethany- Your Halloween treats are adorable! And it's so fun to see these pictures of Tate. It's fun seeing him now all big since I've only seen him in person as a baby. He is a cute kid. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to play with Tate!!! He is such a big boy!!! I love how much he loves the hand sanitizer ... At the zoo! Haha also he is such a Barnes boy, looks so much like little Christopher, love it!! Can't wait to see you guys:)

    ReplyDelete