These past few months have been so good and we have been able to be a part of some really wonderful things: Christopher's little brother got married (!!!), I got to meet up with some of my very best friends/ roommates during college, a family reunion to Mexico, and a trip to grandma and grandpas. Christopher also just finished his last CPA exam which is quite an accomplishment. He's been putting in some really long days but always makes as much time as he can for me and Tate. I just love my family so much and feel so grateful we can be together forever.
I love my boys
My college roommates!! (who happened to be in town the week we were in Utah for the wedding!)
Tate always runs to the window to wave goodbye and blow kisses to Christopher when he leaves for work. It is so cute!!
Just hanging out...
Wedding pics!
Tate's first hair cut :)
Life can be pretty hard when you are 1 year old...
Tate helping Grandpa Dickerson at their house project
Tate loves slides and the park is one of his favorite places in the whole world
Tate is so cute and such a big boy now! I'm so sad I didn't get to see you when you were in Utah. :(
ReplyDeleteLOVE your haircut. So cute! And so fun that you got to see Jess and Brittany. What a fun reunion!
ReplyDelete