Monday, November 22, 2010

What an awesome fall!

I have just loved this last semester here at BYU. Christopher accepted a job offer to work with an accounting firm in Nashville Tn so we are doing our best to live up the little time we have left here in Provo. We are so excited about moving on but the closer it gets the sadder I get! My life has just blossomed here in Provo (going to school, leaving for a mission, getting married, having a baby!) but I know Nashville is going to be awesome.
Here are some pic's of what we've been up to:


Tate is such a stud!

Like Father, like son

Tate's first time hiking the Y



Getting ready for an Orem City league frisbee game

So every year the BYU frisbee girls put together an all girl intramural team called hips. (ok, almost all girls- we do keep 2 guys on our team to keep other teams from hucking it deep every time) I have the best fans!

Christopher surprised me the night our hips team was playing his intramural team by wearing an old hips shirt of mine. Dont' worry, we dominated them! :)

Ah, the life of parents. Tate just exploded out his onesie at the grocery store-- so, what else do you do but strip him in the parking lot and clean him up?

Well, I wasn't sure what Tate should be for Halloween. I had to dress him up for his first Halloween, but I was having a hard time justifying buying a costume just for a picture much less spending the time making one. Christopher's solution: an Old Testament prophet-- Adam

Last minute I decided to go with the BYU's club frisbee team to a tournament in New Mexico. Here is Tate just after a diaper change- You can't see my sister in law Elyse in the picture, but she is still learning how to get pants on our squirmy little guy.

Tate cheering him mommy on in New Mexico!

Tate, loving life... and his tongue.
Ah yeah-- classic picture with Cosmo!

3 comments:

  1. Ben & I decided every single picture of you guys involves sports or being active...awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go ducks, number 1!! we miss your hips, even christophers. love michelle and jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hang out with you guys and finally meet Tate! And I'm completely impressed with Bethany's return to competition! You guys are rock stars.

    ReplyDelete