Well, Christopher and I are on to a new, wonderful phase of our lives called, "the real world." We loaded up all of our belongings... or the ones we could fit into our little trailer, enjoyed a wonderful Christmas in Indiana with family, and celebrated the New Year in our new home in Franklin Tn. We are so fortunate that Christopher got the job he wanted, in the location we were hoping, with the right firm and starting immediately out of college. We have been VERY blessed and are really excited about the opportunities ahead. It hasn't been easy with Christopher's very time demanding schedule, nor the fact he is working these first few weeks away from home, but we are very very happy and thankful to be here. Tate is a crawler, mess maker (it is so cute he can actually get into things!... although I wonder how long I'll think it is adorable?) and trying to walk. He pulls himself on to everything... but what comes up, must come down. He has a few bumps and bruises from being so adventurous but that hasn't slowed him down yet!

Our trailer!

Tate enjoying a break from his car seat on the way to Indiana

Yeah, he knows he is a stud....

Our first Christmas picture! (Thank you grandma Barnes for the matching pj's!)

Grandpa Dickerson with Tate and his cousin Rowin

Bath time with daddy!
Cute pics! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWow! Franklin Tennessee... I lived there before I met you in Cali! What a small world. How are you liking it? I remember there are lots of bugs because it doesn't get very cold in the winter.
ReplyDeleteYour baby is getting so big! Fun fun!