It is really hard to believe how quickly time is flying! I'm just terrible at keeping the blog updated (sorry!) but the we had a wonderful summer. Christopher went to school both terms, I just loved being a stay at home mother, and we were able to take a wonderful vacation to Oregon and then Hawaii before the fall semester started. Vacationing with a "little" 3 month old (he is really big for his age!) was awesome. Tate is the first grandchild on Christopher's side so we had tons of happy helpers which was really nice for Christopher and I. Life is just really good and we LOVE being parents.

Ok- every year (this being the second) I make a little jello-flag. Cheesy but fun :)



Ah yeah- just hanging with his mommy!

Ok- Hawaii is not over rated. We loved it!

Go Ducks!

Tate watching his first Oregon Football game
Yay an update! Baby Tate is cute!
ReplyDeleteI love you guys! Tate is getting so huge! Wish you were closer so we could have play dates together. :)
ReplyDelete