Carson Mitchel Barnes has arrived!! He joined our family on May 9th and I can hardly believe he is over a month old! We have just loved being parents of two adorable little boys. (Although, Tate seems like a giant now.) He has always been tall and I while I expected our newest son to be little, I didn't expect how big Tate would seem! Tate has loved being a big brother but I have to be very careful how he expresses that love :) Tate also turned 2 years old and we got to celebrate his big day with Grandma Barnes and Aunt "Weesee!" We are so grateful for our little family and all the love and support of our extended family.
Tate LOVES firetrucks- We have visited the station several times
Our little Carson
He loves to suck his fingers and just couldn't get enough of them shoved in his mouth
Great Grandma and Grandpa Barnes got to come visit!
Tate's birthday cake
Playing at the park with Aunt Weesee
Yea!!! I'm so glad to see more pictures of our tiniest little nephew, what a sweetie! He has so much hair already! Love the pictures of the boys together. You guys do such a great job getting good photos. We're so happy for you! And I feel so lame that I haven't even really talked to you since he was born!!
ReplyDeleteBethany your boys are so adorable!! And you look great!
ReplyDelete