I love the blueberry hand print on his face!
hahaha I LOVE THIS!!! He's getting so big, Bethany! Tell him to slow down and wait for his cousin :)
He is so big! He looks just like you and Christopher! That is fun he is eating blueberries. Levi used to love blueberries now he is super picky. :(
Mom mentioned that your little guy could eat and eat and eat, sure miss you, love ya lots!Rachel
So cute!!! He's getting so big!
Oh my goodness he is looking so old!!
I love the blueberry hand print on his face!
ReplyDeletehahaha I LOVE THIS!!! He's getting so big, Bethany! Tell him to slow down and wait for his cousin :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so big! He looks just like you and Christopher! That is fun he is eating blueberries. Levi used to love blueberries now he is super picky. :(
ReplyDeleteMom mentioned that your little guy could eat and eat and eat, sure miss you, love ya lots!
ReplyDeleteRachel
So cute!!! He's getting so big!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness he is looking so old!!
ReplyDelete