Thursday, May 13, 2010

Only a few days left... hopefully


So, we are feeling a little obliged to have a blog now that we are married and a kid is on the way, and boy are we excited for little Tate to come! I'd like to say that with only a few days left until our due date the countdown has really began, but let's be honest, it started when we first found out we were expecting! And, Christopher is definitely feeling like it is his turn to hold him since I have been for the past 9 months. (Although, I can't exactly say that's been a breeze- throwing up for four months, strange cravings, sciatic nerve pain, and bumping into things belly first hasn't been easy but so worth it!!) It has definitely been a wonderful growing experience for us and we are so grateful for all the help and support we have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment